Manufactured .005" Oversize Rocker Shafts
(Allis Chalmers 2900 and 3500 Series Engines)
- 4140 Chrome moly gun barrel steel rifle drilled to 1/2"ID.
- 2 Oil holes per rocker, one at factory location top pushrod side, Additional at major wear area/lower valve side.
- Induction hardened to 45-50 RC.
- Centerless ground to 1.005".
- Honing of rocker arm and pedestal required.
- Pin honing service available.
- Valve tip wear pad resurfacing available.
- Jam nut style adjuster screws available.
join our team
We are currently on the lookout for the following: